Friday 11 June 2010

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money! :D


"Forget the risk and take the fall, if it's what you want, than it's worth it all."
-Unknown

Wellll
, it's summer! It hasn't really felt like it much lately though, I have to admit. I've been babysitting my little sister, so I haven't really had time to hang out with my friends much. But they've been busy too. I might get to see them one last time though before my big ROAD TRIP!! :D I'm soooo excited! Okay, so not really. but i'm trying!...that counts right?
So I live in Texas, and I'm driving allllll the way to Connecticut to see my cousins and stuff, and i'm gonna be gone for two and a half weeks with my grandma and little sister:( I mean I'm sure it'll be really fun and all, it's just a tiny little bit of a bummer that I won't see any of my friends, especially since i haven't seen them this week either. But I might get to go to New York City, which of course makes everything better:D

That's all that's new I guess. Well my birthday's on Saturday (whoop whoop! 15!) and... yeah that's pretty much it. Oh! I'm writing again. Or at least a little, I couldn't sleep last night so I got a lot done, but I've had the idea for awhile:) I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out my i'm gonna keep working so i can show you guys! and I'll probably get a lot done in the car, too(:

Mhmm, adios mis amigos! :D

oh, and i changed my tumblr address again... i'm not very good with consistency haha

No comments:

Post a Comment